Sunday 28 June 2015

Floral Blazer + Pink Peplum













My summer has just begun and it is already super busy - and has been stressful! Still trying to manage the blog, the business, my YouTube channel, work, social life, and figure out what to do come September for University.

For this outfit, I wore my new favourite floral blazer with a pale pink peplum top and some white shorts. This was a casual look slightly dressed up for dinner with my family.

What I Wore:

Blazer // LuLu*s
Top // Forever 21
Shorts // J.Crew
Watch // Michael Kors
Sandals // Sears
Sunnies // Calico
Earrings // Melanie Lyne

Photos by Nick Kuehn and Julia Krainikova

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches



No comments:

Post a Comment