Friday 5 June 2015

Pop of Floral











I am obsessed with this bright and floral print top from shoptobi.com! I love the colours for spring. I paired this slightly cropped top with a black circle skirt, and some white and gold strappy sandals. My hair is curled and wavy, and my makeup is subtle, with a bold pale purple opaque lip. I am looking forward to more summer looks soon and also finishing school so that I can work on more videos, blog posts, etc. If you haven't seen my most recent YouTube video yet, you can watch that here. Have a great Friday + weekend, and thanks for reading! XO

What I Wore:

Top // Tobi
Skirt // Sirens
Sandals // Sears
Bag // Daily Look
Lipstick Shade // D'Lilac by Lime Crime 

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 


and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment