Tuesday 14 July 2015

Floral Two-Piece Set














This outfit is a two piece set from an online store called Lulu's and I am literally obsessed with everything they have to offer! From the store's branding, to the instagram account, to each unique piece they sell - I love it! 

This outfit that I am wearing has a black and white and purple splashed floral print that is very elegant and modern. I am loving the trend of the a-line midi skirt and the matching crop top. The skirt even has pockets! How cool is that. 

I recently shared a haul video outlining everything I bought from Lulu's, Forever 21 + more - and you can check that video out on my YouTube channel here.


I am overly impressed with the quality of this set from Lulu's, but definitely not impressed with the shipping and cost of getting it here to Canada. The shipping was probably $10-$15 and then the duty fees totaled almost $100! I am in love with the pretty online shop Lulu's offers, but I may have to steer clear of shopping here again to avoid risk of being dinged for duty fees from U.S. to Canada! 

What I Wore:

Floral Crop Top + Skirt // Lulu's
Shoes // Shop Tobi
Sunnies // Calico
Lipgloss // Benefit Super Plush Dandelion

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches 

No comments:

Post a Comment