Sunday 26 July 2015

What I Wore: My 19th Birthday















This year (yesterday) I turned 19 years old! It was a great day spent with my family and boyfriend. I wore this adorable pink skater dress from Lulu's and my studded heels from Tobi. 

I loved dressing up for this occasion and going all-out with some festive balloons, cake, my first legal drink, and there might have been a sparkly tiara involved as well. You can check out my Insta page for all the birthday proof (@mikaylakuehn). 

If you want to see this outfit in motion, check out the look book video and I put together for my YouTube Channel!


As always, thanks for reading!

XO, Mikayla



What I Wore:

Dress // Lulu*s
Shoes // Tobi
Lace Bandeau // Garage 
Gold Belt // Target
Watch // Michael Kors
Birthday Girl Ribbon // Dollar Store
Lipstick Shade // Schiap by NARS

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment